Hi there! I'm Constantinos. I live and work in Cyprus, providing tax consultancy to entrepreneurs and SMEs with respect to their international assets, operations and transactions. Feel free to say hi!
These news are sourced automatically. Apologies for any errors.
- European Tax Awards 2017 – the shortlists are outThe nominees have been revealed for International Tax Review's European Tax Awards 2017.
- Greater detail published on UAE VATANALYSIS: Some details of the upcoming value-added tax (VAT) system in the UAE have begun to emerge, bringing relief to businesses that have been waiting for more information than just warnings to 'prepare for VAT'.
- Multilateral Competent Authority Agreement on automatic exchange of CbC reports
- Tax-News.com: Nepal Pushing For Tax Administration ImprovementsNepal is drafting a new single tax code "to implement tax policy improvements and to consolidate and harmonize the main domestic taxes under one piece of legislation," according to the International Monetary Fund.
- Tax-News.com: IRS ‘Ignored Warnings’ Over Compromised IP PIN ProgramThe Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration says the Internal Revenue Service ignored warnings regarding a security breach to its Identity Protection Personal Identification Number program.
- Tax-News.com: MEPs Approve Hybrid Mismatch ProposalsMembers of the European Parliament's Economic and Monetary Affairs Committee have backed proposals to further tackle hybrid mismatch arrangements.
- Tax-News.com: HMRC Consult On Improving Online VAT CollectionHM Revenue and Customs has launched a consultation on an alternative method of collecting value-added tax on online business to consumer sales.
- Tax-News.com: SARS VAT Guide On Company Acquisitions UpdatedThe South African Revenue Service has released for public comment an update to its guidance on the VAT treatment of a transfer of an enterprise, or part thereof, as a going concern.