Hi there! I'm Constantinos. I live and work in Cyprus, providing tax consultancy to entrepreneurs and SMEs with respect to their international assets, operations and transactions. Feel free to say hi!
These news are sourced automatically. Apologies for any errors.
- New head of tax Allen & Overy in SpainZunzunegui, who has almost 20 years of experience in tax, joins from EY, where he had been a partner. He has also previously worked for Garrigues
- Equiom group expands eastwards with Solid Japan acquisitionInternational professional services provider Equiom has acquired Tokyo-based corporate services provider Solid Japan, thereby expanding its
- No direct right in restitution against HMRC for investment trust companies, rules Supreme CourtA group of investment trust companies (ITCs) cannot make out an 'unjust enrichment' claim against HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) in order to recover VAT paid to their investment managers (managers) due to a mistake of law, the UK's highest court has ruled.
- Helping you to survive in a shrinking worldBroadly, international tax law allows an individual to have one country where they are tax resident and liable to report their worldwide income. The first
- Irish pharma and medtech at risk from US tax cuts, says DeloitteJoan O'Connor, head of international tax at Deloitte Ireland, said a major cut in US corporation tax would make it more favourable for US firms to
- Tax Associate, Domestic & International Tax GroupA global organization located in the heart of downtown Boston is currently pursuing a Tax Associate to join their Global Tax Team. This is an excellent
- Trump’s Treasury Department hasn’t filled any tax policy jobs... Secretary for Tax Policy, who is supposed to be assisted by Deputy Assistant Secretaries for Tax Policy, Tax Analysis, and International Tax Affairs.
- E-filing, the third time around... Tier 1 leading tax transactional firm and the 2016 National Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year in the Philippines by the International Tax Review.